Westmont Aged Care Services Ltd is a highly regarded community based not-for-profit organization managed by a Board of Governance. We are dedicated to providing quality services to the people of Wodonga and the surrounding areas in residential aged care, assisted living apartments, modern independent living villas and at home via our new community care service.
- A friendly and happy culture in a safe and secure environment.
- Dignity and respect for our residents to support them to maximize their independence
- Staff and volunteers who work with integrity, competency and professionalism
- A learning environment for staff and residents
- Transparency, accountability and honesty
- A Continuing Improvement System to obtain input from all stakeholders
Our residential facility is an accredited and certified aged care home which operates within the regulatory
requirements of the Aged Care Act 1997 and all other governing legislation and professional standards of practice.