On behalf of our amazing community, extraordinary staff, dedicated Executive team and visionary Board welcome to the Westmont Aged Care Services Ltd website.
Westmont Aged Care Services Ltd is a community based not-for-profit organisation “Dedicated to providing aged, community care and lifestyle options to the people of our region with respect, dignity and choice”.
At Westmont we understand that social interaction and physical and mental activity are vital to a happy and fulfilling life. Our ageing in place environment is designed to allow residents easy access to a range of facilities, services and social activities with the reassurance of on-site care and support if required any time in the future.
Our Community Care Services will assist you to continue to live in your existing home environment for as long as possible.
Peter de Koeyer
Chief Executive Officer
Peter de Koeyer will be retiring early in 2022.
Our Mission and Vision
- Provide quality residential care, community care and lifestyle options and services for our older members of our community
- Aim to be the first and preferred choice for our clientele
- Be seen as the leading ‘Not for Profit’ organisation by our community
- Be an employer of choice for staff qualified to work in our field
- Be proactive and responsive to the ever changing needs of our community and clients
Our commitment to quality ensures Westmont is continually setting and maintaining standards of excellence in providing in-home and residential services for the older people of our region.
‘Caring for All by All’
- Show respect by actively listening and taking the time to understand and value each person and their choices
- Behave in an ethical manner and be professional in every interaction we undertake thereby building trust
- Be transparent and accountable in all of our dealings with our residents, clients, staff and volunteers and our community (stakeholders)
- Nurture compassion and dignity with all our residents and clients
- Openly acknowledge the work of our staff and volunteers for their passion in what they do
- Recognise diversity in our community and ensure our organisation reflects and responds to that diversity