The Board of Westmont Aged Care Services Ltd at its April 2018 Board Planning Summit confirmed our Strategic Objectives for the period through to 2018.
The Objectives are as follows:
- Expand and refine our Residential Aged Care delivery to reflect more of a consumer directed care model, and offer more options for care
- Further establish and expand Westmont’s dementia speciality
- Continue to build our Community Care operations and reputation to equal or surpass our competitors in size, scope and quality
- Identify and undertake potential alliances, mergers, purchases and/or amalgamations that add strength to our organisation
- Undertake research to define the aged care market in Albury Wodonga and if appropriate, secure new site/s to build a new site/facilities to service our region in the short/medium and long-term.