Staff at Westmont represent the very best of our motto ‘Caring For All, By All’.
Our dedicated staff are unique individuals who come together and work as a team with a common objective – to assist our residents and clients to live the very best life that they deserve.
Westmont employees respect and care for all our residents and clients.
- They give their loyalty and great enthusiasm
- They show respect for all
- At Westmont, we are dedicated to everyone’s wellbeing
As an employee of Westmont, you can be assured of strong leadership, honesty, integrity, and fairness.
- We provide a holistic work environment with a cohesive work-life balance
- We provide the opportunity for personal and professional development
- Team Leader – Baranduda
- Cleaner, Laundry and Food Service Positions – Baranduda
- Home Care Workers and Cleaners – Community Care
Residential Aged Care employees are considered essential workers and double vaccination. Three vaccinations are now mandatory with the 4th booster advisable. Proof must be provided. All positions are subject to a Police Check, and Fit for Task assessment.
Vesna has joined us in People and Culture. She is a Wodonga local who speaks fluent Serbian. She can also dabble at Russian, Ukranian and Czech.
Vesna has a lot of experience with recruitment and in particular placing nurses in facilities across the North East.
She is always in the loop as to what’s good to watch on Netflix!