Staff at Westmont represent the very best of our motto ‘Caring For All, By All’.
Our dedicated staff are unique individuals who come together and work as a team with a common objective – to assist our residents and clients to live the very best life that they deserve.
Westmont employees respect and care for all our residents and clients.
- They give their loyalty and great enthusiasm
- They show respect for all
- At Westmont, we are dedicated to everyone’s wellbeing
As an employee of Westmont, you can be assured of strong leadership, honesty, integrity, and fairness.
- We provide a holistic work environment with a cohesive work-life balance
- We provide the opportunity for personal and professional development
- Leisure & Lifestyle Team Leader – Baranduda
- Cleaner, Laundry and Food Service Positions – Baranduda
- Home Care Workers and Cleaners – Community Care
Residential Aged Care employees are considered essential workers and double vaccination. Three vaccinations are now mandatory with the 4th booster advisable. Proof must be provided. All positions are subject to a Police Check, and Fit for Task assessment.
Terri works as a care manager with our Community Care Team. She has recently taken on this role as a promotion as she had worked for the past two and a half years providing domestic assistance to our home care clients.
Terri has a passion for working with our younger HACC clients and coordinating a regular social group at the Willows.
Terri’s interests outside of work include spending time with her family and 4-wheel driving in the high country.
VISIT OUR MONTHLY ACTIVITIES
Westmont Aged Care Services respectfully acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the lands on which we operate and pay our respect to their Elders past and present.