Staff at Westmont represent the very best of our motto ‘Caring For All, By All’.
Our dedicated staff are unique individuals who come together and work as a team with a common objective – to assist our residents and clients to live the very best life that they deserve.
Westmont employees respect and care for all our residents and clients.
- They give their loyalty and great enthusiasm
- They show respect for all
- At Westmont, we are dedicated to everyone’s wellbeing
As an employee of Westmont, you can be assured of strong leadership, honesty, integrity, and fairness.
- We provide a holistic work environment with a cohesive work-life balance
- We provide the opportunity for personal and professional development
- Trainee – Personal Care
- Trainee – Business Administration
- Cleaner, Laundry and Food Service Positions – Baranduda
- Home Care Workers and Cleaners – Community Care
- Night Shift – Registered Nurse
- Personal Care Attendant
Residential Aged Care employees are considered essential workers and therefore are required to have three vaccinations (2-doses + booster) and current yearly Flu vaccination.
All positions are subject to a police check and fit for task assessment.
Narelle has been part of the team for 15 years as a Registered Nurse. She originally started at Westmont as a Night Shift RN and has progressed and is now our much-loved Deputy Director of Care!
Narelle has lived in Wodonga all her life and is proud to be a local. She is married, has 3 children, likes to travel, attend concerts, and go on mini adventures with her family and friends.
Narelle completed her Bachelor of Nursing at La Trobe university in Wodonga and loves working in Aged Care as it brings great joy and is extremely rewarding.
Narelle loves to make people smile and laugh. She takes her role as resident/office clown very seriously.
VISIT OUR MONTHLY ACTIVITIES
Westmont Aged Care Services respectfully acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the lands on which we operate and pay our respect to their Elders past and present.