Staff at Westmont represent the very best of our motto “Caring For All, By All”.
Our dedicated staff are unique individuals who come together and work as a team with a common objective – to assist our residents and clients to live the very best life that they deserve.
Westmont employees respect and care for all our residents and clients.
- They give their loyalty and great enthusiasm
- They show respect for all
- At Westmont, we are dedicated to everyone’s wellbeing
As an employee of Westmont, you can be assured of strong leadership, honesty, integrity, and fairness.
- We provide a holistic work environment with a cohesive work-life balance
- We provide the opportunity for personal and professional development
Nabina Adhikari – Registered Nurse.
Nabina joined Westmont early this year as an RN.
Nabina and her husband migrated to Australia from Nepal. She grew up in a town near Pokhara which is in the centre of Nepal and is the gateway to the Annapurna trekking circuit which is very popular. Nabina’s favourite food is a Nepalese dumpling!
In Nabina’s culture multiple generations of family live together in one household. She helped care for her grandparents and enjoys taking care of our residents.
Thank you Nabina!