Staff at Westmont represent the very best of our motto ‘Caring For All, By All’.
Our dedicated staff are unique individuals who come together and work as a team with a common objective – to assist our residents and clients to live the very best life that they deserve.
Westmont employees respect and care for all our residents and clients.
- They give their loyalty and great enthusiasm
- They show respect for all
- At Westmont, we are dedicated to everyone’s wellbeing
As an employee of Westmont, you can be assured of strong leadership, honesty, integrity, and fairness.
- We provide a holistic work environment with a cohesive work-life balance
- We provide the opportunity for personal and professional development
Westmont Residential Aged Care Services Baranduda
Westmont Community Care Wodonga
Residential Aged Care employees are considered essential workers and double vaccination is a mandatory requirement. Proof must be provided. All positions are subject to a Police Check, WWCC, and Fit for Task assessment.
Samara recently joined our Activities team and is having a wonderful time getting to know everyone.
Samara has two great loves in life – shopping and holidays in Italy!
Her favourite colour is green and she is really talented at keeping indoor plants alive!