Staff at Westmont represent the very best of our motto ‘Caring For All, By All’.
Our dedicated staff are unique individuals who come together and work as a team with a common objective – to assist our residents and clients to live the very best life that they deserve.
Westmont employees respect and care for all our residents and clients.
- They give their loyalty and great enthusiasm
- They show respect for all
- At Westmont, we are dedicated to everyone’s wellbeing
As an employee of Westmont, you can be assured of strong leadership, honesty, integrity, and fairness.
- We provide a holistic work environment with a cohesive work-life balance
- We provide the opportunity for personal and professional development
Westmont Aged Care Services
Westmont Residential Aged Care Services Baranduda
Westmont Community Care Wodonga
Residential Aged Care employees are considered essential workers and double vaccination is a mandatory requirement. Proof must be provided. All positions are subject to a Police Check, WWCC, and Fit for Task assessment.
Samara recently joined our Activities team and is having a wonderful time getting to know everyone.
Samara has two great loves in life – shopping and holidays in Italy!
Her favourite colour is green and she is really talented at keeping indoor plants alive!