Staff at Westmont represent the very best of our motto ‘Caring For All, By All’.
Our dedicated staff are unique individuals who come together and work as a team with a common objective – to assist our residents and clients to live the very best life that they deserve.
Westmont employees respect and care for all our residents and clients.
- They give their loyalty and great enthusiasm
- They show respect for all
- At Westmont, we are dedicated to everyone’s wellbeing
As an employee of Westmont, you can be assured of strong leadership, honesty, integrity, and fairness.
- We provide a holistic work environment with a cohesive work-life balance
- We provide the opportunity for personal and professional development
- Registered Nurse
- Personal Care Attendant
- Cleaner, Laundry and Food Service Positions – Baranduda
- Home Care Workers and Cleaners – Community Care
Residential Aged Care employees are considered essential workers and therefore are required to have three vaccinations (2-doses + booster) and current yearly Flu vaccination.
All positions are subject to a police check and fit for task assessment.
Kristeen has been working for Westmont Community Care as a Personal Care Assistant for 10 years, and in the Community for 23 years all together.
Kristeen like sunny days and cold nights and loves the beach and thunderstorms. Kristeen’s hobbies are crocheting and gardening, and she dislikes reality TV shows.
VISIT OUR MONTHLY ACTIVITIES
Westmont Aged Care Services respectfully acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the lands on which we operate and pay our respect to their Elders past and present.