Personal Care Attendants (PCA’s) and Cleaners
Westmont Community Care has roles available for Home Care Workers and Cleaners to join their busy and dedicated crew.
We have day shift and some evening work available. Great flexibility to work school friendly hours, half days or around study commitments. These roles can also be used as a steppingstone to further study in nursing and health care.
Our Community Care program offers assistance with daily living from personal care, flexible respite, domestic services, shopping and escort services for the more vulnerable in the Community.
You will be responsible for the provision of holistic care to our clients, ensuring all individual client needs are considered and documentation is kept up to date to ensure quality care. You must be punctual and reliable and have your own vehicle with comprehensive insurance.
- Certificate III in Individual Support
- Experience working with the elderly preferred (but not essential)
- Ability to work effectively on your own or within a team environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Use initiative to problem solve and enhance your work experience
- No formal qualifications for cleaners required
- Possess a strong understanding of working in a holistic environment
- Enjoy working with the elderly to help make a difference in their lives
- Display empathy and maturity to deal with a diverse client base
- Be calm and respectful to clients and coworkers at all times
- A smile, friendly disposition, and teamwork approach
- Generous Salary Packaging
- We offer a strong and supportive work environment and a commitment to ongoing professional development
Employment is subject to a police check, pre-employment physical, and Home Care Workers must-have Cert III Individual Support or equivalent, with Home Care placement/experience.
Applications must have a resume and cover letter.
Residential Aged Care employees are considered essential workers and proof of triple dose COVID vaccination and up to date vaccination is mandatory.
Westmont Aged Care Services Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Aboriginal People and people. from racial, ethnic, or ethnoreligious minority groups and people with disability.