Westmont Aged Care is seeking an experienced and suitably qualified Activities Team Leader to join
our team. You will be responsible for the holistic individual care planning of leisure and lifestyle for
our residential facility.
You will work collaboratively with a team of 7 Activity Officers, residents, and their families to ensure
residents are at the centre of every discussion, ensuring individually tailored care plans providing
meaningful engagement and activity. They must incorporate physical, mental, and emotional
wellbeing. You will report to the Director of Care and Clinical Services and the Care plans will be
signed off by the Care Coordinators.
An additional part of your role will be as the Volunteer & Community Liaison for Westmont.
- Demonstrated experience in case management
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to Aged Care, Social Work or Case Management
- Aged Care experience preferable
- To work autonomously and as part of a team – with a high degree of initiative
- To work effectively with diverse people
- High level computer literacy and client management systems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Employment is subject to a satisfactory police check.
To obtain a position description, or to apply please complete the linked Application Form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must have a resume and cover letter.
Residential Aged Care employees are considered essential workers and proof of triple dose COVID vaccination and up to date vaccination is mandatory.
Westmont Aged Care Services Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Aboriginal People and people from racial, ethnic, or ethnoreligious minority groups and people with disabilities.