The Personal Carer-Trainee is responsible to provide competent personal care under the direction of the Director of Care and Clinical Services (DoCCS), RN and EEN.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Studying Certificate III Individual Support
- Interest in pursuing a Health industry career.
- A high standard of personal appearance and conduct is expected of every employee, that is: clean, neat, tidy, punctual, and respectful language and manner toward residents, visitors and to each other.
- At NO TIME must information related to a resident/family or staff member be collected, discussed, or transferred with any person other than the relevant staff member/care professional providing care/service.
- A flexible, and enthusiastic attitude toward undertaking a variety of tasks, and demonstrated commitment to ongoing quality, with a team approach is expected.
- Must obtain a valid Police check.
- Full vaccination for COVID 19 and annual flu vaccination
- Genuine interest in working with elderly people.
- Able to pass a pre-employment physical assessment.