Our team is growing, and we are currently seeking reliable and enthusiastic individuals, to join us as Cleaners, Laundry and Food Service Assistants at Westmont Residential Aged Care.
These positions are all permanent part-time. Westmont Hotel Services staff are highly skilled, compassionate individuals who understand the importance of a holistic approach to care for our residents.
- Cleaners provide thorough cleaning services to all residents private rooms, departmental areas and public spaces, including the Residential Facility, Apartments and Villas and the Ray
- Laundry Assistants undertake daily laundering of resident’s belongings by way of daily washing and drying, sorting & preparation, and then distribution of items throughout facility. Also commercial laundry of all dining tables, napkins and kitchen linen.
- Food Service Assistants assist in preparation, presentation and delivery of food and beverages in accordance with Facility Food Safety Policies. They also maintain the cleanliness
of the kitchen, washing dishes, sweeping, and mopping floors, and setting up dining rooms.
All team members will be required to:
- Maintain a clean, pleasant, and safe working environment for residents, staff, visitors and contractors.
- Undertake training and development in order to enhance or broaden skills and experience as required. Undertake duties as required commensurate with skills, competence and development.
- Various shift times are required